News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lagg

Lagg

Ok made my first post, hope it's alright. Only way I could think for an intro lol.

Cornflower MM

It's quite fine, Lagg! But, there's a shiny Modify button on the top right corner of your posts. See it? The Mods don't like double-posting, except in special topics, so we use that button instead. And I don't know why we call it shiny. We just do.

Lagg

Dang it, I know not to double post, I guess when i posted the second one I didn't think it made another page so I didn't see it.

Cornflower MM

Oh, I see. Hey, even we older members do it from time to time. *Grins*

Faiyloe

Hey I could uses some help would any of you like to take on a vermin character as part of the horde. I have two character that I already sort of introduced but I have not really started to play them yet and I also have a third character in mind if anyone is interested. I was going to introduce him soon but if some one would like to help I can tell them what they need to know. (If that is OK Rachel)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

That's fine with me Faiy. I personally don't think I can really help at the moment, I just have so many characters I'm trying to keep track of.

Faiyloe

Ya I didn't expect you to. once corn gets back perhaps she would like one and Lagg if you are interested.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on August 13, 2014, 10:15:56 PM
Ya I didn't expect you to. once corn gets back perhaps she would like one and Lagg if you are interested.

Yeah, I'll take one later. When it ain't such a pain in the feathers to do a sheet.

Jetthebinturong

IMPORTANT: I'm going to be in Cornwall for eleven days so I won't be able to get on as often as I'd like, if someone wants to take over my characters while I'm not on, that would be great
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: Have fun!

And, guys, I want to apologize for messing up so much lately. It's just going to take me a little while to get into the groove again, and sometimes t got a little frustrating re-reading all releveant things, then digging through about four or five pages of Lagg, Rach, and Faiy.

Faiyloe

No we completely understand. You just recovered from a concussion for goodness sake. Take your time.

Lagg

Ya sorry about all those pages, we just didn't want to the thread fallout there I guess. lol