News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: Sign Up Thread

Started by rachel25, March 02, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Im confused. Most people are almost to the abbey, and I am just starting!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

My guys are a while off too, and so is Faiyloe. The others nearly at Redwall can maybe begin to work out what the puzzle is, ect.

Cornflower MM

I'm thinking that Arya still has about a two-day walk in front of her, going slowly and taking into account the stoat.

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, I get Marshall there as fast as I can, because he has to cross the North Mountaines
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Okay. Gonff, when Marshall talks, or one of the shrews, it can get rather hard trying to guess who's talking. Perhaps you could put, "Marshall said" or "Tripper said" after the character finished talking? I don't mean to nag, it's just a little annoying at times. No offense intended. Everyone has their own RPing styles.

Gonff the Mousethief

Wrong OOC Cornflower. ;) But I get what you are saying
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Unimaginative

Sorry, Corn. Couldn't get on, but had I been on time I would have said do what you want, anyways, so.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

So, Han, just to get this straight, Tuaten Err Rip is a bunny/kangaroo/mouse/squirrel thing, all mixed together?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah felt Jareth needed an' 'at, zae ah added vone tae 'iz character form. Zat'z okay, roight?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Unimaginative

That's actually a pretty accurate description of him. You looked up the Mara?
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Finally pozted! Ach, ah love ziz ztuff! Ah'd almozt forgotten 'ov much fun ziz vaz! Ach!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: HanNorwood on March 12, 2014, 01:13:56 AM
That's actually a pretty accurate description of him. You looked up the Mara?

Yup. When in doubt, look it up on Google. Oh, and I figureed that we needed to meet up sometinme, and so Arya ran into something, and I'm thinking that could be the Mara.

Jetthebinturong

If you're still accepting I would like to join

Name: Kaijo Helmos
Speices: Caracal
Weapon(s): A longsword with an emerald pommelstone
Appearance: Average caracal
Clothes: A red tunic and hooded cloak, he wears a black belt with a silver buckle
Personality: Kaijo is generally quite jolly and friendly which is surprising seeing as most members of his species are incredibly hostile. Despite his normally jolly and carefree nature, he can turn serious or angry at a moments notice. Sometimes he masks his true intentions under a facade of kindness or friendliness such as if something has been stolen from him and he has caught the thief he'll be conversational and act like the thief will get away with it whereas they mostly won't.
Other: Caracals are known for their jumping ability but Kaijo can jump higher than most.

Name: Misak Helmos
Speices: Lynx
Weapon(s): A one-handed crossbow, four throwing knives and a dirk
Appearance: Average lynx
Clothes: A purple tunic and hooded cloak, the cloak only goes to her waist. She wears the throwing knives in crossed black belts across her chest and keeps the dirk strapped to her lower leg. She hangs her crossbow at her waist and her bolt quiver is on the opposite hip
Personality: Misak is quite kind and caring generally a nice person but she is quick to anger and willing to kill those who stand in her way at a moments notice
Other: Mate of Kaijo

If accepted I'll need a riddle, they come from the far east
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Thank goodness for Google! So, a caracal is basically a small cat with big ears, right? And, is Misak gray, red, brown? Sorry, I just like to now what the other people's characters look like.