News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Doctor Who Art.

Started by Faiyloe, March 02, 2014, 09:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

The next Doctor in Doctor Who is Scottish.

Fun fact! Peter Capaldi played the character of Caichilleus (sp?) in series 4's "Fires of Pompeii"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dag Downyfur

Yes, I remember that. :)
I'm excited for him as Doctor.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

Also, in the same episode is Karen Gillan, who played the Soothsayer (one of the women in the Sibyline Sisterhood.)

What I'm talking about
[close]

Kinda weird, eh?  The Doctor and Amy Pond in the same episode, as different characters.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Yeah, I saw that too, but not until I saw it on the Internet after getting to the Eleventh Doctor era. Some YouTube comment was the first thing that I saw pointing that out XD
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Dannflor

"I've got new kidney's" pause "I don't like the color"
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.