News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Percy Jackson fans out there?

Started by Cornflower MM, March 04, 2014, 09:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

So, I noticed a topic like this was out there, but died. So I decided to start a new one! The books are GREAT!!! My favorite's gotta be....Mark of Athena, for his new series, and the originals my fave would be the last. That one's the most romantic, too. My favorite characters (In order) are...Annabeth, Percy, Leo, Piper, Grover, Blackjack. What's yours?

The Skarzs

Ehm, my sisters are Percy Jackson nerds. I haven't read the books yet, so. . . ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Blackjack is awesome, I also like Kronos and Luke. I haven't read the second series yet
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Leatho Shellhound

Piper and Jason are my favourite characters.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I think my favourite characters are Leo, Nico, and Percy.  I also like Arion and Blackjack, though.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

I have only read one of them. I forget the title. Once I name my fav. character, ya'll will probably know which book.

Leo is the best character ever.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Leo's pretty awesome. So is the dragony fellow. Fellow is a good word :D

MatthiasMan

I've read all of Rick Riordan's books! Can't wait for the next one to come out in Fall!

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I used to love them, but after House of Hades came out I kind of quit...still haven't read that one.

Cornflower MM

House of Hades is out? The library needs to get it! Like, now! Too bad the one who gets the kids' books just had a baby last month.

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Come to Tennessee. We've got it. Couldn't you interlibrary loan it, though? Usually some library in the state has a book like that.

willruth

I have the same birthday as Percy Jackson(August 18)!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Cornflower MM

Wow, really Will? THE LIBRARY JUST GOT IT!!!!! Ha ha! In fact, I checked it out yesterday, and I\'m more than halfway through it! But then I looked at the date the next one's supposed to come out. NEXT FREAKING FALL!!!!!!! Oh well.....

ZaranTheBlack

OOOH YEAH! This year, with the new books coming out, I literally wrote I <3 PJ on everything I could find.  ;D favorite character- obviously Percy. Next in line, I love Grover and Blackjack. I just wish The Blood of Olympus wasn't the last book in the series. He should write a third Percy Jackson series  :P  :P
Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD