News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Phrase Game

Started by Rainshadow, March 05, 2014, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

(Sorry for the dreadful name, I couldn't think of anything.  :P)  In this game, someone posts a two to five word phrase, and the next person who posts has to use the last word of the previous phrase to make a new one.

Player 1:  Wishful thinking.

Player 2:  Thinking of you.

Player 1:  You watch!

Player 3:  Watch and learn.

And etc.

So, let's get started!

For king and country!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Country side fair and bright.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

(As gold and eureka don't really connect, I'm gonna just go with gold...)

Gold, the 79th element.

(I was originally gonna do "Gold, frankincense, and myrrh," but then I realized how hard that would be for the next person.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

(I forgot we had to use the last word...  :D )

Elementary, my dear.

Rainshadow

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Hatter's apprentice, he is.
baby turtle forever

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Rainshadow