News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Forumers who've moved on

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, March 07, 2014, 12:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

Can you think of any?  Please, nobody post me because I go active/inactive randomly :P
baby turtle forever

Tam and Martin

You talkin/ 'bout members who have left?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vaznae vone o' ze 'are-fanz vone o' zem?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on March 07, 2014, 10:44:11 PM
Daskar666 and Koda
Actually, Koda and some members of his band have made a new account - "M.A.R.T.I.N(band)official".
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rusvul

Quote from: BadgerLordFiredrake on March 07, 2014, 12:10:16 AM
Can you think of any?  Please, nobody post me because I go active/inactive randomly :P
Bahahaha. Yeah, me too. I vanish for months on end- and then I'm super duper active for a while- and then I'm randomly gone again. No warning. Hmm, next time I vanish I should really try to give you guys some warning... I can imagine how miserable you guys are without me  ;D

The Shade

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 08, 2014, 04:41:37 PM
Wait, what?
If you mean me, I might become inactive. I don't think so though. Maybe. Possibility.

Gonff the Mousethief

I probably wont in a million years!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, me neither. I'll probably stick around 'til I'm old and gray! ;D

Rainshadow

I'm pretty sure that in a couple years I'll probably turn into Icefire and come on once every other blue moon due to lack of time, but currently I quite enjoy being active.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 08, 2014, 02:12:35 PM
Daskar666 and Koda
Actually, Koda and some members of his band have made a new account - "M.A.R.T.I.N(band)official".
Are you talking about the train guy Koda or a different one
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on March 09, 2014, 07:34:05 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 08, 2014, 02:12:35 PM
Daskar666 and Koda
Are you talking about the train guy Koda or a different one
The same one.  ;)