News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

''Well, nice ta meet ya both, Perry and Fiflo! Dont be scared of meh. Im a simple Fox, raised to be good and trustworthy. I have a blue coat as you can see. Well, im gettin' a bit o' shuteye, So G'night to ya all!''
Marshall got back in the bed and layed down.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

The Abbot was a little taken aback, but he got over it, and turned to Perry, "Would you like a room in the Abbey? We have plenty of spares."
Perry thought about it, then shook his head, "It wouldn't be fair to let me into the Abbey place, but not Marshall. I'll spend the night here."
"As you wish." Abbot Fiflo nodded.

Faiyloe

Raxanna left the castle with a score of good fighting men all fitted out with weapons and armor. The two that the king had chosen to "watch her" Was a hulking stoat with an ax named Gerdereg and a slinking fox named Selic. She looked at both of them with disdain. They headed off threw the woods behind the castle at a brisk pace. Many of the men who had been chosen where young able bodied individuals who where getting restless.  So she may have to knock a few brash or rowdy creatures in line but that was not difficult.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Toka looked out into the night, it had stopped snowing. He climbed out the tree, but about half way down, a branch hit his wounded side, and he let go of the branches he was holding, and fell into deep, soft snow. He stood up spluttering, and wiped snow out of his eyes. I better get going then.

Faiyloe

Arnith woke up to the sound of Toka falling from the tree the mouse was gone and the snow had stopped. She crawled from the hiding place and started after Toka.

rachel25

Toka floundered in the snow, it was so deep, it made walking almost impossible. Toka eventually decided he better travel in the trees. Wound, or no wound.

Faiyloe

Arnith floundered in the snow "Wait! You can make some snow shoes!" Arnith said "You shouldn't climb with that wound."   

Cornflower MM

rachel25

"I don't have time to make stupid snow shoes!" Toka snarled, as he climbed an ash tree.

OOC: Ok, is it night or not? Cos in some posts it's says it's night, but in others it's not clear?

Faiyloe

Arnith tried to follow But the snow was deep and it slowed her down immensely. 

rachel25

Toka was up in the branches of the ash tree, he was aiming for a branch of a nearby elm, but as he jumped pain erupted all though him. He missed the branch, and landed in the deep snow.

Faiyloe

"It Will Be safer and faster if we make snow shoes," Arnith said standing over him. "It is easy just use some tree bark," 

Cornflower MM

OOC: I thought it was evening. But let's just it's night, if that's what it is?

rachel25

OOC: I guess it could be night. The blizzard could have been blowing for a long while.

BIC: "Fine." Toka mumbled, and got up onto his knees.

Faiyloe