News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Interesting! But isn't it hard to fight while on a log? But then, I suppose they have much better balance than I do....

rachel25

Toka walked past Arnath, calling behind him, "What's the matter? Hurry up!"

Faiyloe

His voice sounded odd Arnath took a step and then another and was soon walking quickly again it felt to open and she did not like it. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Come on, I actually would like to get to the woods by sun rise." Toka smirked, sarcastically.
Then he noticed something above the treetops, in the distance. It looked like the top of a building, "Hey, what's that?" He asked Arnath, temporally forgetting she was blind.

Faiyloe

"Whats what?" She asked then a bell rang in the distance. It was a large bell by the sound of it and Arnath perked up and waked faster. 

Faiyloe

rachel25

"Well, let's get going." Toka smiled, and hurried as fast as he could towards the Abbey.

Faiyloe

The tone in his voice was a lot more cheerful then it normally was which was a good sign Arnath thought.

rachel25

Toka hadn't gone far before one of his snow shoes got caught on something under the snow, and he fell head over heels. Toka got up spluttering, and cursing.

Faiyloe

"Are you ok?" Arnath asked. Well that was short. She thought referring to his good mood.

rachel25

"Of course I'm *%^&@ ok! What else would I be?" Toka growled, still swearing as he moved off.

Faiyloe

Arnath winced at his language and continued to follow him into the unknown darkness. She did not like the feeling. she had always known exactly where she was she knew the forest like the back of her hand every tree and root and path but now she felt vulnerable.

rachel25

OOC: I think you meant language.  ;)

BIC: Toka continued, muttering some very colourful things under his breath as he went. Not long now, and he'd reach the Abbey, then the real adventure would begin.

Cornflower MM