News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Toka continued to glare at the two mice. Despite how long he'd been out in the snow, he was sweating. Everything was blurry, and nothing seemed to be making sense. He shook his head, trying to clear, but then he felt an overwhelming tiredness come over him.

OOC: I was thinking he properly would have got a fever, or something from living in a filthy cell for months, also he's gone a little crazy.

BIC: Perry heard the whole conversation, and decided to ask if he could be let out of the gatehouse, "Um, hello up there. Could I come out now?"

Faiyloe

OOC: The fact that he was travailing all night and he is injured would be enough to make him ill.

BIC: Arnath wait threw the tense silence some thing was wrong why didn't Toka say something, mean or otherwise.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Toka began to find it hard to breath, like he was being crushed, his paws began shaking, "Stay away! Don't touch me! Just stay away!" He shouted, his eyes darting around wildly.

Faiyloe

"Toka! whats wrong? Tell me what's happening!" She said

Unimaginative

"Little mouse, this is my house. You're inside uninvited, and I will fix that." The Trickster said, abandoning his usually rhymes. He started tossing more rocks out of the shadows.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

OOC: Arya is a squiggle!  :P

BIC: "Don't come any closer! JUST STAY AWAY!" Toka was almost screaming, his head felt like it was being pounded with rocks.

Faiyloe

"Toka! Toka whats happening is there someone else there?" She called she was now thoroughly scared. Toka's tone was serious and even a bit frantic.  Unsure of what to do she toka few steps closer. "Toka I'm scared whats happening?"

rachel25

"JUST STAY AWAY!" Toka screamed, and pushed himself into the corner, still menacing with his dagger.

Cornflower MM

Arya bared her teeth. "NO!!!!" She screeched, just before a rock hit her head, and she was knocked unconscious, the arrow she'd been loading slipping to the floor, along her the bow, and body.
------------------------------------------
Anise started to recognize the signs of fever. "He's got a fever!" She said, and then touched Arnath on the shoulder. "Can you go down the steps by yourself? If you can, let the squirrel down in the gatehouse out, and tell him to find the Abbot, and Infirmary Brother. "Quickly!" Anise said, her voice urgent. "Go as fast as you can, but be careful." She added, then approached the feverish squirrel. "Toka, is that your name? You need to get down from the walltop. Let me help you."

Faiyloe

Arnath realized that he was shouting at here. She took a few steps back. Anise touched her on the shoulder and gave her the instructions she turned and started down the stares going as quickly as she could but going down stares was a lot more tricky then going up. When she was almost to the bottom she slipped and went tumbling down landing in a snow drift. She picked her self up and went over to the gate house. after a moment of messing around she had the door unlocked. She opened the door and said "I was told to tell you to go get the abbess and the infirmary keeper! Please we need help and as fat as you can,"

rachel25

"LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!?!" Toka screamed, trembling all over. He was starting to feel very cold, even though sweat poured down his face.
----------------
Perry was a little taken aback, "Ok, but I don't my way around here. I only met the Abbot last night."

Faiyloe

"You know your way better than I do! you will be a lot faster." Arnath said.

Cornflower MM

"Toka, calm down. Just listen to me..." Anise said soothingly, then she spared a glance down at the grounds. The gatehouse door was open. Then she started singing a lullaby, inching closer to Toka.

rachel25

"Ok." Perry said, uncertain. But then he heard some shouting from above, and then ran off towards the Abbey.
----------------------------
Toka dropped the dagger, and covered his ears, and began groaning,"Stopit! She was the only one who liked to sing to me! STOPIT!"

Faiyloe

Arnath closed the door but did not lock it and unsure of what to do she sat down with he back against the wall.