The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Perry blushed, "Oh, well I never visited cos I'm from down south. Very far south, in fact I only saw snow for the first time the other day."
It had actually began snowing again, not heavily, but it looked like it would increase soon.

Cornflower MM

"Oh. Well, here comes an opportunity to see more." Anise said, noting the snow. She started to pick up the pace a little bit, and explained. "I can tell it's going to start coming down heavy soon. The way it's falling helps."

Cornflower MM

Anise was wondering just how far South you had to be when you didn't have any snow, when it started snowing harder. "Oh, wonderful." She said sarcastically, then noticed the Abbey door was just up ahead. "Oh, goody!"

rachel25

Perry saw the door, and quickened his pace.

OOC: Come on guys POST!

Jetthebinturong

Kaijo and Misak were exhausted, they had won but only just, they were both covered in cuts and bruises and what's more, they were in the middle of a blizzard. "If we don't find shelter soon I'm going to die" gasped Kaijo. Misak was faring slightly better "I don't think that's true, not unless you fall unconscious and get buried by snow"
"I'm going to do just that"
"And why exactly is that?" Kaijo couldn't answer in full sentences
"Blood loss, exertion"
"If you die on me I am going to kill you"
"Makes...sense" Kaijo collapsed
"KAIJO!"
"Sorry dear, think you're going to...have to do this...without me"
"Over my dead body!"
"Sorry but...it'll be my...body...not yours"
"Kaijo no!"
"When you get...back tell Sasam...I'm sorry" and with that Kaijo Helmos slipped into the merciful blackness. "Oh no you don't" Misak growled, hoisting the unconscious caracal onto her shoulders "I'm saving your life if it kills me"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

OOC" HAHAHAHA!! Oh, Jet....How do you think these things up?
And, Rach, I really can't do anything until Han dioes......HAN NORWOOD! I SAW YOU ONLINE THE OTHER DAY!!

Jetthebinturong

OOC: That wasn't supposed to be comedic  :-\

Cornflower MM

OOC: Oh, sorry. Buyt still - "If you die on me then I'm going to kill you"?

Jetthebinturong

OOC: Comedy in sad scenes happens a lot, that line is directly stolen from at least five places

Gonff the Mousethief

OOC: I cant post until Dan does soooo ya...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

rachel25

OOC: So we're waiting on Dan, and Han. Dan has posted in AWTFYH so he is on. Someone should PM him.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Han. Nor. Wood...Rach, can I just go on ahead? Without Han?

rachel25

OOC: Um, I think your gonna have to. Everyone else is at the Abbey, and the proper part of the RP needs to begin, and we're just waiting on you two. yeah, just go ahead. If he comes back, he'll just have to think up some reason why their were separated or something.

Dannflower Reguba

Sedge headed off to the infirmary with the unconscious squirrel, only giving the other fox a copied, "Aye." He usually wasn't quite so taciturn, but he had to get the patient to his destination quickly. Small talk could be made later.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This