News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Quest For The Black Treasure: RP Thread Chapter one: In the Beginning

Started by rachel25, March 08, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OOC: Got that.

Arya dashed back into the cave, grabbed her weapons, and than ran bavk out, dodging more rocks. Then she set off for the Abbey, then stopped, strapped on her weapons, and went up a tree. She'd get to the Abbey much faster that way. After about twenty minutes, the Abbey Belltower came into sight, and she started pushing herself harder.

OOC: I know I originally said about a day, but I'm cutting that. She needs to get to the Abbey.

rachel25

OOC: That's ok. When you arrive we'll be able to start phase two!  ;D

Faiyloe

OOC: I am planning on Raxanna getting there just around when they are leaving. Is that ok?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

OOC: Should be...But I dunno, Faiy.

BIC: Arya was just getting to the Abbey. She studied the walls, jiggled a little door - It was locked - And decided to just go up the walls. It wasn't hard, really. She got to the top, and called, "Hello? Anyone  here? I don't mean anyone harm." She semi-shouted, then looked around. It was hard to see because of the snow, so she just plopped down on he wall, to wait.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: You forgot me Rachel! >:(. Think of the next bit as me catching up

The blizzard was clearing up but the snow was deep and Misak's paws were numb. Just as she thought she couldn't go on much longer she saw a large red building "Look for a red stone house" she muttered. She staggered toward the building and collapsed against the gate, hammering it with her fists and shouting as loud as she could "Hello? Is there anyone in there?"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Gonff the Mousethief

"Ok then! Glad t' meet ya!"
Marshall strode back to the gatehouse to get his axe. When he came out, he saw a squirrel not far from him .
"Hello there! What are you doing out here on the wall ?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jetthebinturong

OOC: If you're talking about Arya, she's up on the wall and I think you'd notice a loud banging noise and shouts

rachel25

OOC: *facepams* Darn, I'm such an idiot! I forgot all about Raxanna, and your guys Jett. Stupidhead!
Oh, and I guess that alright Faiy, though I don't entirely understand what you mean?

Faiyloe

OOC: All I am saying is that she will get there latter rather than sooner.

Raxanna sat in her tent. She was planing on moving out at noon. She watched the various vermin threw a slit in the tent folds building fires and resting or trying to get some thing to eat. She needed to learn as much as she could about them it could come in handy. The stuff she had said back there at the castle she had learned to read between the lines and she had gotten lucky but she could not risk that again. She needed to tighten her grip and fast or else she would find herself dead at the hand of some captain wanna be.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Gonff the Mousethief

Marshall heard the knocking.
''Hold that thought.''
He ran down the wallsteps and opened the gate.
''Umm, hello! Come inside!''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Cornflower MM

Arya heard voices down below, and ran to the edge of the walltop. "Hello? Is anyone down there? I'm friendly, and I'd like to come in and get warmed up for a few minutes, please!" She shouted down, hoping that whoever it was would hear her.

Jetthebinturong

Misak staggered in "Thank you, introductions will have to wait, I need to get this caracal to a healer, now! Do you know where one can be found?"

OOC: So bad......

Gonff the Mousethief

"I think a place called the infirmary... Follow me and I'll show you."
Marshall looked around and found Sedge and ran to him.
"There is another hurt creature here. Where is the infirmary?"
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

rachel25

OOC: Dan, I can't use Toka until you deposit him in the infirmary! You need to post more, also Gonff is now waiting. 

willruth

OOC:Be prepared for a awkward moment here,also you will get to know the hedgehogs later! ;D

BIC:Askar thundered along the path, eager to get away from the hedgehogs,called the Hognogs,and get back to life as normal;killing searats and taking their plunder for a living.As he walked along he noticed something among the trees.Little knowing it was the top of Redwall Abbey,he, to his despair,went back and told the Hognog tribe of his discovery.What it was was a surprise,they told him,and they should go there on a double forced march.

Finally they reached the gate, and when they knocked on the great oaken doors,to his surprise,somebeast answered!But when the small huffy dormouse opened the door, silence fell on the party.Well,this was awkward... :-[