The Adventures of Richard: The Mustelian War (An RP With Magic)

Started by Jetthebinturong, March 10, 2014, 08:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Roight! *Goez back an' editz*

EDIT: DONE! EDITED!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

Excellent accepted. Now what is his role as a character?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'm nae quite zere yet. May'apz 'e zome'ov endz up on ze adventure...?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Karybda's role is a mystery.

She's a household dragon, but without a house. She helps around camps and such. Makes any hospitable castle/farmstead/etc. exceedingly wealthy for a year. Oh, and her campfire stories are awesome.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Unimaginative

Oh, wow. Now I feel stupid because I didn't recognize it as a spelling of "magic".  :-\ I'll go back and fix it.
Anyways, I intend to have Bjarte as kind of a neutral character who helps both the good and the bad,
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Jetthebinturong

Skarsz yes you are. Hmmm, if you are the only three joining then at least one of you is going to have to make more characters (see the bottom of the op)

BlueRose

Could I be the elven archer? He could chill with Karybda on an irregular basis.

Name: Viskos Hamar
Title(s) (If applicable): The Archer of Doom (given to him by The Great Whyte. It doesn't mean anything, just sounds cool if she adds him into her stories.)
Mythological species (if applicable): Elf
Normal species (If applicable which it is not in the case of minotaurs, dragons or beasts of the wild): Mouse
Appearance (If you are an ogre rat, you would have ogre features, describe what they are): Visk (nickname, because Viskos takes to long to type) has dark chocolate colored fur and green eyes. Otherwise, he's unremarkable, and doesn't care.
Clothing: Visk wears a very simple green tunic.
Spoiler
[close]
Weapons: A simple bow (with arrows) and twin blades.
Majyks (If applicable): N/A
Personality: Viskos is very laid back and passive. He finds Karybda to be amusing, and tries not to get on her bad side. In fact, he does what he can to humor her. Visk actually tends to attempt to humor everyone he meets, mainly because he doesn't wish to waste arrows.
History: He was born on a dark night in the middle of winter. On that night, his parents were slain by the evil king of Mustela (not personally, evil kings don't get their hands dirty,) and he was found and raised by a squirrel elf archer. After attempting to exact revenge on the king, he lost his memory, so this story of his tragic past was fabricated by Karybda. (Can anyone tell that the narrator for these two is having a lot of fun?)
Other: Visk was really raised by a loving family and had a normal life, but in order to humor Karybda, he pretends to have lost his memory. He's such a nice little fellow, putting up with Karyb's insanity.

(Even if Visk isn't ok for the elven archer, can he still be a random side character? Please?)

EDIT: Fixed it! I wondered if that would be a problem, but I didn't see otters anywhere else, and so... Sorry 'bout that! I'll try to refrain from insubordination in the future.

EDIT 2: Gaaahhh.... I think I need sleep. I'm doing bad today.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Jetthebinturong

"Elves can be mice, squirrels and animals not mentioned in Redwall however they must be approved by me" not otters

BlueRose

Jetthebinturong

BlueRose

Jetthebinturong

Visk is accepted, we just need a minotaur warrior, a troll cleric and some kind of villain before we start

By the way this is going to be in a chapter format

BlueRose

Jetthebinturong

Its no big deal, it just means that different sections of the rp will have names