News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

University!!!!

Started by Tsarmina, March 11, 2014, 06:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tsarmina

Quote from: Dawnwing on March 16, 2014, 03:57:36 PM
In December I've just graduated from college.  I double-majored in two computer majors; one was more about programming, while the other was about web design.  I managed both majors in three and a half years.
That's awesome! But such a short time though! My double major goes for 5 years!
I am Sherlocked <3
OUAT *SwanQueen* forever

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved', the pig was 'committed'." ~Unknown

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." ~Ian L Fleming

Tsarmina

Quote from: Blazemane on March 17, 2014, 02:45:10 AM
I'm in college, which, as you've figured out (and I... think is true) is roughly equivalent to university by the American definition of college. Actually, my "college" is called Grand Valley State University, but it's college, anyhow.

I hope you enjoy yourself; creative writing sounds like a great program!
Cool, thanks for confirming :) haha, well I suppose they just liked the sound of University better.

Thank-you! I hope I do too!!
I am Sherlocked <3
OUAT *SwanQueen* forever

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved', the pig was 'committed'." ~Unknown

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action." ~Ian L Fleming

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Tsarmina on March 16, 2014, 07:19:24 AM
Quote from: Vilu Daskar on March 14, 2014, 06:56:48 PM
Here collage comes after High School but you do study a certain thing to get a degree in it.

Oh ok, so yeah it's probably what we'd call university
OK
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.