News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 16, 2014, 08:52:16 PM
Nice try *Is wearing protective armor under cloths*

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 16, 2014, 08:27:47 PM
CAFFEINE PATCH!!!!

Oh no... NO NO! Don't touch me with that! I don't do caffeine for a reason! Because I lose it and you don't want that to happen. Really I am the only thing keeping this place together! STAY AWAY! KEEP OFF!
It's a counter for the sleep darts.
And I think it would be fun to see you lose it sometime. But now is not that time.

Samuel! You are to stop at once!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

You know he wont listen right.  ::) *telleports Sam back into a secure cell*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

SilentSam

Well... *calls my... ever-so-distant-little-cousin to come and charm them with his cuteness* What's his name... Sam! Wait... no he's not distant, also he's not a toddler anymore. Wait! There's Selene!
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

The Skarzs

Cuteness is wasted upon a troll.
Oh, thanks for getting the teleported installed; I've been meaning to get that implemented. Anything else we need?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

... A nap... I need a nap...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

I think I mostly dropped out of this.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

I need to find a new insane asylum *Bangs service button* Hey can I get transferred?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

*answers*
Ah, Mr. Sandpaw, my client. Are we ready for court? I can have Winthroupe in the limo pick us up shortly.

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

*Selene talks* Hi... I like cookies... *whispers* Samuel better pay me $100. :D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Izeroth

Can I at least get a representative in court? Some higher court would be- No, scratch that; the higher courts are all still trying to convict me of some "war crimes" or other such nonsense that happened ages ago. Really, they all need to lighten up and get over it. Anyway, could I maybe get a lawyer to explain my position to you, as you seem unwilling to accept it when I try to explain? Could I get a trial in a.. er.. private court?

Søren

I'm afraid I'm not a criminal lawyer, but rather a custody attorney.

I'm retired from the forum

Ungatt Trunn

*Walks it trembling* Uh, hello? I'm your new che-chef! Yea... anyways, it's dinner time! We're having, er, Sphagetti! Yes! Come and get crazy nutca- er, friends!

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Skarzs

I never hired you; who are you? Who are you working for?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Eh, a voice in my head told me to work here...

Life is too short to rush through it.