Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 20, 2014, 04:24:51 PM
*Teleports Tam into a cell.

Please await testing.
What...........All................I................Want.................Is..................Cookie.......................and.................Milk....................Don't.....................put.................me....................in..................bananas....................

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

You don't get a cookie!
STAY IN THE BANANA!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Foxesrule

please ignore this post, I didn't mean to post here and I can't find the delete option ))
"Eulaliaaa-  Ahh... Excuse me for a minute, wot, we seem to have attacked jolly well Redwall abbey! "
"It's what we get for letting Cluny take over Salamandastron."
"...Wait what?"

making random speeches since 2013

The Skarzs

You're stepping on a thin line.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: Oh let the new guy be.  ;)
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

THIS ISN'T A ROLEPLAY!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: Well I Wanted to talk out of the context of the game so I did that. (Can't really talk in the game because I am on the other side of a wall. Wouldn't advise fallowing me with the teleport  though. You might materializ in a wall. It is a miracle that we didn't ourselves . Maybe some one wants us here?!!!  :o)

The Skarzs

YOU LITTLE----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

OOC: ;) You might want to cooperate if you want to live I have no idea what we are dealing with but looking at the technology they probably have particle guns and other extremely destructive weapons.

Wylder Treejumper

This suddenly got...

INSANE!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 20, 2014, 04:25:01 PM
"Hold ON! I hope this works!" I said and then pressed the button and closed my eyes... Everything was quiet... I slowly opened my eyes. We had successfully Materialized on the otter side of the metal door. We where in some kind of hall way. there where no lights but the walls themselves seemed to be giving off a light blue green glow. "I am so glad that worked. We could have materialized into a wall or something," I went over to the wall and pressed my ear against it. "Looks like this is sound prof," I said knocking my paw on it three times. a metallic banging sound echoed threw the corridor.
So, is this a continuation of the basement or not?

Faiyloe

"Well it is and it isn't It looks like it is attached to the basement but it also looks like a space ship of some sort. I have been on several spaceships but none like this. A space ship underground or some sort of base built form a space ship perhaps? Lets take a look around," I said walking down the hall.

Lady Amber

Jetthebinturong

Free at last, you should be proud Nameless One, no more asylum for you *Blasts hole in wall with purple beam* Now to find the Skarzs human and awaken its voices
What do you hope to achieve Tyrull?
I shall start with the domination of earth
The Earthbound Gods will stop you
Oh please, most of them aren't even worshipped anymore and most of the ones that are have vowed not to interfere with the events of this planet's development
How do you know this?
Two reasons, not only have I had access to your memories for the past decade but also to the FISOTHUGGRNMJTAASHNMNDKKISSQWMDDEJJKNJJKYTSHHGINNFGOGGHKLN and through a portal in the FISOTHUGGRNMJTAASHNMNDKKISSQWMDDEJJKNJJKYTSHHGINNFGOGGHKLN I watched this world's origins when Ama came down from Sol with the other Earthbound Gods trailing behind and built this world up with their power, it was most entertaining
Ah yes I was just about to get to that, what do you plan to do about Ama?
She has grown old and weak, killing her should be no trouble. Ah, warden's office, I presume the Skarzs human is inside *Knocks on door*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

*Opens door* Aww come on. . .
*Sighs and rubs eyes*
What are you doing out of your cell?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.