News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

*Splashes lemon tea on Russa*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

*Continues humming and levitating*
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Shall we have a parteee?  ;)
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Russa Nodrey

How does one have a party in a cell?
Freddy

Dannflower Reguba

*rolls eyes* How do you not? Bunch of imbeciles running around in their cells, now what happened to that "health inspector?" you've got enough on him right? Oh, and ash (name thief, you don't get an e, I was here first :P) stop roleplaying as a dragon, it's an embarrassment to those of us who actually CAN... And can someone please tell me what the pyromaniac is doing? He's been sitting there pretending to do.... something.... for quite awhile now!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: danflorreguba on January 24, 2015, 04:28:55 AM
       *rolls eyes* How do you not? Bunch of imbeciles running around in their cells, now what happened to that "health inspector?" you've got enough on him right? Oh, and ash (name thief, you don't get an e, I was here first :P) stop roleplaying as a dragon, it's an embarrassment to those of us who actually CAN... And can someone please tell me what the pyromaniac is doing? He's been sitting there pretending to do.... something.... for quite awhile now!

Alright then, I'm leaving this thread, I want to sit in the inn.

I'm so totally not offended.

Russa Nodrey

*Still humming and levitating creepily*
Freddy

Faiyloe

*Watches Russa stand on one foot and hum weirdly*

Oracle, no on is incinerating Skarzs, he is a rock remember.  ;) Besides I won't condone it.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Not incinerating, incarcerating, put in prison is what I meant. :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

*Taps on door* Hey um, I have a report too turn in today, so I would appreciate it if you guys stopped joking around and let me out... please.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Ashenwyte

Hi, came to give you a little gift. *Dragon pops out of random bag* Well, you fool, WHAT SHOULD I DO? Just get me Russa. Hrm, fine, MAGNUS! *Ashenwyte drives off in a jeep* Yes sir. Get Russa, I'll give you some COVER! Heh, fine. *Pine marten pulls out pistol* *Hundred headed dragon attacks inn*

Russa Nodrey

*Still humming and levitating*
Freddy

Dannflower Reguba

Oh look, this ash thing is pretending to be a dragon again... Do you have a reliable for of restraint? Because this fools actions sicken me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Russa Nodrey

*Still humming and levitating*
Freddy

LT Sandpaw

Hey guys! This isn't funny let me out! Hey you better not leave me in here, I have a job to get back too... Anyone out there?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro