News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Quote from: The Skarzs on July 30, 2015, 05:12:46 AM
Do you know when to tell if politicians are lying?
... All the time?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

My.. Insane.. Side.. Is... Starting.. To... Come.. Out....  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D

HUBopy-0gvpbhyv-tpg[ ih](UHG+YV_ G{HIU(}HG_V) gpui[u9gyv- gp[byv0gB_YBG) UH_BYv8g0 ubh-8byvg0 ubh-bv0g
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Faiyloe

*Teleports Rock into a cell* that did not take long... I assure you that we will do everything we can to make you well.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Hickory

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 30, 2015, 05:20:24 AM
*Shoots Sandpaw with cheri gun*

I thought all the inmates had all weapons removed from their procession, this is a violation of code 8-32 appendix T uh whatever, this goes on record Mister Skarzs. *Makes another note on clipboard*

Quote from: Izeroth on July 30, 2015, 04:06:56 AM
Hey, health inspector! Isn't there some law against imprisoning world leaders?

Actually yes, but I'm a Health Inspector not a lawyer I don't deal with that kind of thing. besides if the- hypothetically speaking- world leader is insane they ought to be removed from power anyway.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Ashenwyte was on probation, but it is clear he must be put back into his cell. *Puts Ash in a cell.* Many of these inmates have the innate ability to be able to find weapons from seemingly out of nowhere, so I cannot be responsible for everything they get their paws on. *Grabs report and rips it up.* Get out of my establishment.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

*Looks in horror at the ripped up report* My... My... My Report! Why would you go an do that I have to turn that in! Do you think I can remember all the things you've done wrong? What do I tell my supervisor? "Oh ya the warden came and ripped up the report so I can't give it too you." I mean seriously how does that, who purposely tears up someone's paperwork? I mean would you like it if I came into your cave and started banging up your forge stuff. This is low master troll just plain low. It clearly shows your inability to control your temper, how can you be trusted to run a sensitive asylum if you can't keep yourself from tearing up paper simply because I'm stating truth...

*Stops waving arm's around and glances at Skarzs face*

I will be on my way then.

*Leaves quickly*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

*waves machete around* yah, and don't come back! *sharpens machete*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

*cries like a baby then takes it back*
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Hickory

Eulaliaaa!

*takes machete before it can be melted and hides it*

Hickory

This is a powerplayed area so the machete is melted regardless.