News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Shall I go make my special cookies? You know the ones.

Vilu Daskar

*Rings small bell to summon Faiy to me.*
"I need earplugs and a microscope."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Faiyloe

*Doesn't move from my place* Why?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Vilu Daskar

Earplugs so I can't hear the other guys hallucinating and a microscope to look at dust with.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Can I have a coloring book and crayons? :3
Freddy

Faiyloe

... um sure. *Teleports Villu the earplugs and microscope and teleports Russa her coloring book and crayons*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Ashenwyte

*Airbends Corn into cell*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Vilu Daskar

*Puts in earplugs and looks at dust.*

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 28, 2015, 02:15:27 AM
... um sure. *Teleports Villu the earplugs and microscope and teleports Russa her coloring book and crayons*
*Starts coloring*
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

"Faiy, I need a hardback notebook and a pen!"

Russa Nodrey

Can I have a book called How To Escape An Asylum? *Innocent*
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

Pathetic, you really need a book to tell you how to escape a prison.

Russa Nodrey

Um, yes. I've tried so many times to escape, but I always fail. Therefore, I think it quite wise to seek knowledge from a book on such a thing.  OO
                                                                                                                                                                                                              \_/
Freddy

Vilu Daskar

You fail because Faiy is OPerd and PPs and GMs.

Russa Nodrey

Y-y-you're right! Mwahahahahahahahaaa! Two can play at that game! *Evil grin*
Freddy