News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

NO! My froad. Here. Have some meaty loaves.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

The Shadow of Korriban

I don't eat meaty loaves! I want some shrimp.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

The Witessss

get your own shrimp! *covers a pile of shrimp with my body*

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Delthion

Yes?

* Delthion grins in delight at the sight of new inmates. Quickly eats Sheev.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Please stop. Witesss is much more tasty than I.

The Witessss

Delthion

No need to worry Sheev, I fully intend to eat both of you. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Shadow of Korriban

Delthion

But you're already eaten my little friend. ;D

The Shadow of Korriban

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on January 25, 2019, 02:21:09 AM
Please stop. Witesss is much more than I.
Are you calling her fat? Shame on you, Sheev.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Witessss

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 25, 2019, 03:21:31 AM
Are you calling her fat? Shame on you, Sheev.
Typo. Lemme edit that lol.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 24, 2019, 10:51:44 PM
No. Yours is fine. The hydrometer and thermostat say it is at healthy levels of humidity and temperature.
Then why am I so cold and sad?
Freddy