News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Lady Amber on March 17, 2014, 11:32:15 PM
* Peeks in random cell* * Door slams behind me, automatically locking*
Hey let me out! * Bangs on door frantically* Help me!
That's how, Amber.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Let me in!!!! You dare to call me sane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

I have no alternate personality. If you look into the deepest crevices of my soul you will find that I am 100% Izeroth, emperor of the great empire. I am nothing less.

Delthion

We USED to be alternate personalities, but know thanks to the wonderful and insane Skarzs, we have been separated.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on October 02, 2014, 03:38:04 AM
I wouldn't call you insane, just. . . inhumane, violent, angry, and suffering from psychosis.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 02, 2014, 06:00:33 AM
I wouldn't call you insane, just. . . inhumane, violent, angry, and suffering from psychosis.

How would you diagnose Izeroth?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Inhumane, violent, and and suffering from psychosis.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

A prudent and wise answer.

Faiyloe

You are in.   ::)

Quote from: Izeroth on October 02, 2014, 03:45:33 AM
I have no alternate personality. If you look into the deepest crevices of my soul you will find that I am 100% Izeroth, emperor of the great empire. I am nothing less.

That is not true it is there it is just very weak. I will help draw it out and strengthen it's will. This an interesting case. I have met many people who have trouble with there alternate personality but they are normally stronger or equal to them. This should prove a challenge.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I mean let me in a cell! You complete and utter incompetent imbecile!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 01, 2014, 05:32:56 PM

Quote from: Delthion on September 30, 2014, 04:09:44 PM
You put me in cell with my counterpart??

I know, that wasn't very nice.

Oh I'm sorry would you like be to separate the two of you.  *releases Dells counter part (The Earl) From his restraints* And those wont be needed.

But...

The Skarzs

You were released form your restraints, not from a cell. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Thou art correct. *Bangs on cell door.* Let me out!! How dare you call me insane!!!!!!!

Izeroth

As you can clearly see, I have no alternate-

Wait!

What? Who are you?

I'm your good side, Izeroth! I give candy to children and lower taxes!

That's, that's ridiculous! I'm not supposed to be good!

But you can, Izeroth. You just need to-

Shut up! I don't want to listen to you!