Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

and he's back to normal.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Lady Amber

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 24, 2014, 11:57:09 PM
Skarzs is not here right now and there are plenty of cells to spare. Not that he needs it. You are all staying where you are. Corn I will see to it that your behavior is monitored. If you show signs of improvement then I will see to it that you are released.
He does need it, he does!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 25, 2014, 01:57:58 AM
and he's back to normal.  ;D

Ah do what I wahnt ye little squiddel! You've not yet seen my final form! MWAHA.... ha ... ha....... yay.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

LT Sandpaw

I can't believe this I passed my sanity test, no thanks to you. And now I have no where to go so I have to stay here because the police froze all my bank accounts, WHAT IS THIS IRONY!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Russa Nodrey

Faiy, I'm sane! Let. Me. Out. Of. Here. Please!
Freddy

Faiyloe

sorry Russa not happening. and I'm still not convince Dan.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Faiyloe on December 25, 2014, 08:09:17 PM
sorry Russa not happening. and I'm still not convince Dan.
How could you not be convinced?!
And please, let me out of here, I'm sane! :'(

The Skarzs

Mm, her insanity has simply turned into sorrow.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on December 25, 2014, 07:01:06 PM

I can't believe this I passed my sanity test, no thanks to you. And now I have no where to go so I have to stay here because the police froze all my bank accounts, WHAT IS THIS IRONY!
Glad you can stay with us.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Rusvul

*Strides in* Well hello, loonies. Did you know I haven't been locked up? *Knocks on bars with metal bar* And guess what! I won't be, because I intend to act in an entirely sane way

Izeroth

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 25, 2014, 11:51:30 PM
*Strides in* Well hello, loonies. Did you know I haven't been locked up? *Knocks on bars with metal bar* And guess what! I won't be, because I intend to act in an entirely sane way

*whispers* You don't have any sort of laser technology on you, do you? If you cut my cell bars, I'll repay you in... whatever sort of currency you use. I'll throw in the keys to a platinum mine if you help me in the next five minutes.

Dannflower Reguba

You knoooow, since I'm "sane" I guess that means I'm free to roam the halls! >:D SEE YA! *leaves to mess up the kitchens with a griddle and a noodle.... It's a big noodle*

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Ok there that's all I needed *Locks Dan up for vandalism*

Dannflower Reguba

One, you've got no more cells, this has been stated many times. Two, this is an insane asylum, so you can't do that.  ;D It's a never ending cycle of BACON! Faiy! You will not stand in my way! >:D ...... Oh hey, that rhymed...   ::)

Jukka the Sling

*Starts cleaning up the mess Dan made in the kitchens*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien