The topic where you are interrogated by an Emotional Cyberman

Started by Norham Waterpaw, March 13, 2014, 12:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

*sits Rain and Rainy down*

"I have noticed unusual activity by a user... By the name of Skarzs."

*sneezes*

"Do you know anything about this individual? He has been kidnapping those he deems "insane"..."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rainshadow

*Glances at Rainy*  Er, what does this have to do with us?

*Awesome British accent*  Yeah, what DOES it have to do with us?  *Awesome British accent ends*

Stop repeating everything I say, Rainy.

*Awesome British accent*  Alright, I'll stop repeating everything you say.  *Awesome British accent ends*

Oh, just shut up.

*Awesome British accent*  I'll shut up now.  *Awesome British accent ends*

*Sigh*

*Awesome British accent*  *Sigh*  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

"Remain orderly, or you will be upgraded... For free, of course."

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*head-butts Skarzs*

"Stay calm, incapacitation is normal during neural anti-synthesis. Stand by."

The Skarzs

Luckily, as a troll, my skull is extremely thick. And my limbs are abnormally strong. Prepare for disassembly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

*flings Cybermites onto Skarzs*

"Neural anti-synthesis was unnecessary. Your brain was not functioning correctly anyways. Prepare to be upgraded. Stand by."

The Skarzs

Stone flesh is unaffected by such inferior beings. Upgrades are uselessly wasted upon me.
BACK IN YER CELL!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

"This beast cannot be upgraded. He is stock, and useless. Prepare to be deleted."

*headshot*

The Skarzs

No vital areas up there. I shall release upon you the horrors of the voices!

Metal Human?

Despicable.

Existence Is Futile.

Prepare For Ultimate Deletion
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

"SILENCE!"

*Activates Cyber-blade*

*stabs Skarzs*

"It is normal to experience pain while your internal organs are removed through the nose. Please remain calm. Stand by."

The Skarzs

Pain is unfelt by a troll (trololololo. . . ;D) and good luck removing organs made of IRON!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Er, Rainy, any ideas?

*Awesome British accent*  *Stands up*  Oi!  You two!  Stop fightin' an' go at this like civil creatures!  (Never thought I'd refer to a Cyberman as civil...)  *Awesome British accent ends*

Not sure that that helped, Rainy, but thanks anyway.

*Awesome British accent*  No problemo.  (Oof, never usin' THAT word again!)  *Awesome British accent ends*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

"The Time Lord is correct."

*shoves Skarzs put of topic*

"Okay, back to my interrogation. Was that Skarzs?"

Rainshadow

Er, yes?

*Awesome British accent*  Why do you want 'im, anyways?  *Awesome British accent ends*