News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Homeschoolers, unite!

Started by Emperor Ublaz, March 13, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: BlueRose on March 15, 2014, 01:40:19 AM
Eh, did some community service, the wreck didn't go on my record. That was months ago, anyways. (I kinda wimped out on the whole 'driving' thing for weeks, but then I lost the job I had that I could walk to, so I needed a way to get places.)
I just ask my dad if he needs help with work. ;D
He's a general contractor, and some of the jobs he gets are pretty gnarly. At leas 12 bucks an hour. Yeah, buddy! ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Haha. If you get paid, it isn't community service. *shrugs*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: BlueRose on March 14, 2014, 11:18:15 PM
Haha. I nearly didn't pass...

Lots of luck to Martin! You may or may not need it. :)
She says thanks!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

:)

Watch out for parallel parking. It's a doozy.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

The Skarzs

No kidding. :P
Well, I failed. :( better luck next time, eh?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Aww...

Yeah, definitely. Get lots of practice!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BlueRose

I'd have failed the parking if I hadn't yonked my sister's really small car. :P

Dannflower Reguba

I didn't have to parallel because the dude doing the test couldn't find a suitable case for me to do it, but that helps to balance out the fact that I was driving a 15-passenger van.  :P AKA: Gus AKA: a tank (Griffen's name for our bus).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BlueRose

The Skarzs

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 17, 2014, 04:14:02 PM
I didn't have to parallel because the dude doing the test couldn't find a suitable case for me to do it, but that helps to balance out the fact that I was driving a 15-passenger van.  :P AKA: Gus AKA: a tank (Griffen's name for our bus).
We got a 15 passenger van as well; we call it 'The Bus'. It's. . . difficult to handle.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am old enough to take the permit test where I live but I haven't yet. I had a bad experience with a go cart when I was 10. Crashed into the wall in the only place that there was only concrete. I was very shaken up and still don't want to get behind a real wheal.  :P not fun...
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?