Main Menu

Homeschoolers, unite!

Started by Emperor Ublaz, March 13, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I've had some interesting experiences.
Nearly drove a dirtbike into a lake.
Drove an ATV into a lake.
Launched off a jump, crushed the ATV and nearly broke both my legs.
Nearly wrecked my cousin's sweet truck when he was trying to teach me how to use the stick shift.
Crashed a riding lawnmower into blackberry bushes. A freaking lawnmower. (is ashamed)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Sounds like you like to wreak things
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Skarzs

Wasn't a matter of liking to, but a matter of inevitability.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 17, 2014, 04:14:02 PM
I didn't have to parallel because the dude doing the test couldn't find a suitable case for me to do it, but that helps to balance out the fact that I was driving a 15-passenger van.  :P AKA: Gus AKA: a tank (Griffen's name for our bus).
WOAH! We own a 15 passenger also 'cause there's ten of our family. Martin's definitely not taking that to the drivers test  :P

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Shade

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 17, 2014, 06:23:15 PM
Nearly wrecked my cousin's sweet truck when he was trying to teach me how to use the stick shift.
Crashed a riding lawnmower into blackberry bushes. A freaking lawnmower. (is ashamed)
You sound like a walking disaster. ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

I suppose that's why I like blacksmithing so much ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Shade on March 18, 2014, 06:22:06 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on March 17, 2014, 06:23:15 PM
You sound like a walking disaster. ;D

A walking disaster on wheels. ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

That's Mister Walking Disaster to you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I built a cart out of a lawnmower engine- until I crashed it and it caught on fire.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Lol.

Okay, this has gone so far from homeschooling.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Hey, Skarzs, don't fel bad! I drove into the woods and nearly crashed into a tree driving a lawn mower once, and my dad, (Who was behind me, since it was my first time driving, not steering) LAUGHED! Yes, LAUGHED!!

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah. I homeschooled till 3rd grade, but I was doing 7th grade math by that time...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Whoa.
Quote from: Cornflower MM on March 18, 2014, 07:49:42 PM
Hey, Skarzs, don't fel bad! I drove into the woods and nearly crashed into a tree driving a lawn mower once, and my dad, (Who was behind me, since it was my first time driving, not steering) LAUGHED! Yes, LAUGHED!!
Lol. At least you were okay, right?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington