News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Homeschoolers, unite!

Started by Emperor Ublaz, March 13, 2014, 02:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 25, 2014, 09:41:50 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 25, 2014, 09:04:14 PM
Quote from: The Shade on March 25, 2014, 09:06:56 AM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 21, 2014, 05:48:39 PM
Quote from: The Shade on March 21, 2014, 05:15:37 PM

Suddenly my family's eight seater transporter doesn't seem as big.  :D
So how do you all go anywhere together? I remember from somewhere that you have nine people in your family?
Argh, I mean nine seater. Just got it recently.  :P

Are you some sort of log-book for all the member's personal information? ;)
Lol, I just have a pretty good memory. I remember lots of info about people on here. It's weird. ::)

Stuff I remember about forum members
Dan has 5 siblings, and he's the oldest.
Tam has 8 siblings, and he's the third oldest.
Rachel has 5 siblings, and she's the fourth oldest.
Shade has 6 siblings, and he's the second oldest.
Rain has 2 siblings, and she's the youngest.
Leatho has 1 sibling, and he's the youngest.
Cornflower has 5 siblings, and she's the youngest.
[close]

See what I mean? :D

Older middle child.  :P Two older sisters ya see.
*Facepaw* I am totally humiliated. :P :-[ Guess I don't know everybody as well as I thought. ::)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

I'm second eldest (oldest?) of seven, one older brother, two younger brothers, and three younger sisters.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

I'm the youngest! Two older sisters and one older brother. None of them wanted to go to a trade school.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 25, 2014, 09:46:12 PM
*Facepaw* I am totally humiliated. :P :-[ Guess I don't know everybody as well as I thought. ::)
Haha, you know more than me! I've been around here for nearly a year and I only knew half that stuff.  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: The Shade on March 26, 2014, 10:41:54 PM
Haha, you know more than me! I've been around here for nearly a year and I only knew half that stuff.  :D
I just hope I got everybody else right. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 26, 2014, 10:45:05 PM
I am correct. Great job remembering that!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Spearfinn

I'm a single child and love being homeschooled!
Redwallllllll!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 27, 2014, 08:05:56 PM
Yeah, old thread, but I think I misworded something. ::) I said you have 8 siblings. Counting you, that means there's 9 kids in your family. But I checked the topic "How big is your family?" and there's only 8 kids in your family. :P

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 01, 2014, 10:02:16 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 27, 2014, 08:05:56 PM
Yeah, old thread, but I think I misworded something. ::) I said you have 8 siblings. Counting you, that means there's 9 kids in your family. But I checked the topic "How big is your family?" and there's only 8 kids in your family. :P
Oops, yeah.......No worries!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

You got me right I'm one of six, and I am the fourth child.  ::)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Me family iz quite mixed up. Me Grandparentz, me Auntz an' Unclez, zeir familiez, me couzinz, etc. Quite a bunch ve 'ave 'ere!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

Haig, you have, and probably will always remain a mystery to me.  :D

Cornflower MM

HEy., if it WAS you who remembered that, you guessed right! There's 6 of us altoigether, all girls, and I don't have a single real sister. They're all half sisters.