Lord Brocktree
1 (5.6%)
Boar
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Lady Amber

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 09, 2014, 11:14:36 PM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on March 15, 2014, 02:36:03 PM
I think Verduga Greeneyes. Because if he had never run Luke's tribe out of Saint Ninians, they would have stayed there, and their would be no need for Luke to ho off to find Vilu. Also, Martin would never be the great hero. Redwall also would not be built, and Luke's tribe would have stayed at St Ninians.
Just a thought though.

Um, Luke's tribe lived on the cliff side, not St. Ninians... St. Ninians didn't even exist until Gonff (I believe it was his family who constructed it).

Any way, Verdauga had absolutely nothing to do with Luke.
Luke did live at St. Ninian's, until Verdauga drove him out. Gonff and Columbine rediscovered St. Ninian's and moved in.

Captain Tammo

Though the others may have come before him and I may favor them better, I think Martin was the most important. Now this doesn't mean that if you removed everybody else you'd still have a series. It simply means he's played the biggest role by far in the series and is thus the most important.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

If you put it that way, yes. But my idea still stands that without Vilu, nothing else would have happened.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Lady Amber on April 10, 2014, 12:00:11 AM
I think Verduga Greeneyes. Because if he had never run Luke's tribe out of Saint Ninians, they would have stayed there, and their would be no need for Luke to ho off to find Vilu. Also, Martin would never be the great hero. Redwall also would not be built, and Luke's tribe would have stayed at St Ninians.
Just a thought though.

Um, Luke's tribe lived on the cliff side, not St. Ninians... St. Ninians didn't even exist until Gonff (I believe it was his family who constructed it).

Luke did live at St. Ninian's, until Verdauga drove him out. Gonff and Columbine rediscovered St. Ninian's and moved in.

Are we talking about the same Luke? Because I'm pretty sure Luke never lived in Mossflower.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 10, 2014, 03:44:01 AM
Quote from: Lady Amber on April 10, 2014, 12:00:11 AM
Just a thought though.

Are we talking about the same Luke? Because I'm pretty sure Luke never lived in Mossflower.
Luke was born in St. Ninian's. If ya want proof, check this page out: http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_the_Warrior
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Banya Streamdog

EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!