News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Most inportant Character

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, March 15, 2014, 02:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think?

Verduga
5 (27.8%)
Martin
11 (61.1%)
Luke
0 (0%)
Abbess Germaine
0 (0%)
Lord Brocktree
1 (5.6%)
Boar
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Gonff the Mousethief

I think Verduga Greeneyes. Because if he had never run Luke's tribe out of Saint Ninians, they would have stayed there, and their would be no need for Luke to ho off to find Vilu. Also, Martin would never be the great hero. Redwall also would not be built, and Luke's tribe would have stayed at St Ninians.
Just a thought though.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tam and Martin

Martin. Redwall would have never been built if it wasn't for him.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

Be there any question? Tis Martin, a'course
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

Actually, Verdauga. Had he not invaded Mossflower, died, and left Tsarmina in charge, then Martin wouldn't have become the hero that he is/was, and he wouldn't have helped found Redwall. No villainy means no heroism, at least in the Redwall universe. And Verdauga was the direct or indirect cause of almost all of the villainy that caused Redwall to be built.

Lady Amber

I can't decide! Because Martin is the hero, but without Verdauga, Martin wouldn't have to save Mossflower, and Redwall wouldn't be built.

The Skarzs

Vilu Daskar. If not for him, Luke would not have sailed off, there would have been more warriors to battle Badrang, Martin would not have been captured, therefore not escaping, not finding Rose, who would probably not have died, Martin would not have gone travelling, nor found Mossflower, nor freed it from Tsarmina.

;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Hmmm, You've got a point, but aren't we talking about the book Mossflower?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

UNKN0WN

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 20, 2014, 05:41:03 PM
Vilu Daskar. If not for him, Luke would not have sailed off, there would have been more warriors to battle Badrang, Martin would not have been captured, therefore not escaping, not finding Rose, who would probably not have died, Martin would not have gone travelling, nor found Mossflower, nor freed it from Tsarmina.
If this topic were about the most important in the whole series. . . ^
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

To be honest, all these characters had extreme importance at one point or another.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on March 15, 2014, 02:36:03 PM
I think Verduga Greeneyes. Because if he had never run Luke's tribe out of Saint Ninians, they would have stayed there, and their would be no need for Luke to ho off to find Vilu. Also, Martin would never be the great hero. Redwall also would not be built, and Luke's tribe would have stayed at St Ninians.
Just a thought though.

Um, Luke's tribe lived on the cliff side, not St. Ninians... St. Ninians didn't even exist until Gonff (I believe it was his family who constructed it).

Any way, Verdauga had absolutely nothing to do with Luke.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This