News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Death Note

Started by Kera Thorn Bladewind, March 15, 2014, 08:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Has anyone else ever seen/read Death Note? I finished the anime not too long ago, and I'm TRYING to find the manga.
Yeah...not good at starting conversations...  ::)

Lily

Yes! Many years ago, though. Have you seen the live action movies? They changed the story a bit but otherwise they're quite fun. Fujiwara Tatsuya, the guy who plays Light, is a bit prone to overacting (most Japanese actors are...), but it kinda works in these movies. Matsuyama Kenichi's L was spot on. :)

Spoiler
I have to admit that I never finished the anime because once L died I thought "Pffffftttt, nope," and just never got around to watching the rest.
[close]

Norham Waterpaw

Heard of it. Seen bits of the movie. Interesting.  ;D
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Kera Thorn Bladewind

Quote from: Lily on March 16, 2014, 11:19:59 AM
Yes! Many years ago, though. Have you seen the live action movies? They changed the story a bit but otherwise they're quite fun. Fujiwara Tatsuya, the guy who plays Light, is a bit prone to overacting (most Japanese actors are...), but it kinda works in these movies. Matsuyama Kenichi's L was spot on. :)

I haven't seen them yet, but I plan to. :)

Yeah...I agree, what happened there was tragic.  :'(