News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Scream your favorite warcry, anyone?

Started by Nightfire, August 08, 2011, 03:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Here is a cry that I made up. Nightfire uses it when calling the squirrel band that she is queen of.

EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAYYYYYYYYRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

It's shortened form is 'EHAYRAH'
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Here's one I made up this after noon. It's the warcry of white squirrels:
AAYYYREELAAAAA!!
When shortened, it's AYRELA. I dunno why I did it, but I just like white squirrels. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tiria Wildlough

*facepalm* That's no warcry, HiAG! At least, it certainly doesn't strike terror into my heart. *snicker*
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It doez if it's a an unkindnezz o' Red-feathered Razor-taloned ravenz!

White One6193

[/size[size=30pt]YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYLAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!![/size]
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Log-a-Log

Brocktree!!!!!!!! Bones and Blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep