News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Guests Have Returned!!! (MAJOR ALERT! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 22, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

I've heard some pretty creative food oaths, this one being my favorite...

UNHOLY COOKIES OF ARMAGEDDON!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Hahaha! That's a good one! *Changes into possum and brains Guest with frying pan* Here, have some pie.

Jukka the Sling

*Shrieks* THERE'S 45 GUESTS ON AND ONLY NINE MEMBERS!!!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

Mmmm. 43 to 3.

Looking at the statistics, something tells me we are outnumbered. I don't know why, I just have that nagging feeling...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

Am I? I really don't know... do you suppose, maybe...?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 26, 2014, 04:16:30 AM
Am I? I really don't know... do you suppose, maybe...?

Yep
That answered my question perfectly.

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Twenty Guests and me. I'm the only one on. Oh, dear. HEY SPECKLES! COME OVER HERE! Come kill some Guests with your cuteness.