News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Guests Have Returned!!! (MAJOR ALERT! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 22, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Help!  There's sixteen of 'em and only one of me!  *Readies Tsaraph*  (Tsaraph is a sword, to all of you who don't know.  It's actually one of my RP characters' sword.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Cool!

Well there's enough members and mods on here now to keep the guests busy........

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Already got it.

Why are there always so many guests but so few new members?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

I don't know. :P It's like they find it easier just not to join the forum.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

12 to 4.

With how many guests we have, we should have a ton of new and active members. Instead, it seems like we have a handful of people who are active, more who are sporadically active, and about 1800 who joined but never even posted!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Hey! A guest is making an account! He have turned him from his evil ways in the dark side.

Tam and Martin

Sorry for the double post but, I AM THE ONLY USER ONLINE!!!!

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Lady Amber

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lady Amber