News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Guests Have Returned!!! (MAJOR ALERT! PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, March 22, 2014, 05:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Aye mate, they band tae gether! Their mission, to destroy all members so they can rule the forum!!!
Freddy

Dag Downyfur

*Pulls out a pair of laser guns* Yes, as of when I last checked a minute ago, us members online were outnumbered a little more than a 4:1 ratio! 23 guests and 5 members! There will come a day when we will allow the guests to take over, but IT IS NOT THIS DAY!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on May 17, 2014, 01:52:50 PM
*Pulls out a pair of laser guns* Yes, as of when I last checked a minute ago, us members online were outnumbered a little more than a 4:1 ratio! 23 guests and 5 members! There will come a day when we will allow the members to take over, but IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

Ye mean ze gueztz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Feles

now there is only three, here
grabs Spartan laser and energy sword*
and im alone, right now

make that 15 guests
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Thomas Barkshield

'Pulls out duel great swords' Its time to get medival.

Dag Downyfur

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 17, 2014, 08:54:08 PM
*Pulls out a pair of laser guns* Yes, as of when I last checked a minute ago, us members online were outnumbered a little more than a 4:1 ratio! 23 guests and 5 members! There will come a day when we will allow the members to take over, but IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

Ye mean ze gueztz.
*facepalm*
Yeah, I'll fix that. Dang, that kind of ruined my Lord of the Rings quoting.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Dag Downyfur on May 27, 2014, 08:00:00 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 17, 2014, 08:54:08 PM

Ye mean ze gueztz.
*facepalm*
Yeah, I'll fix that. Dang, that kind of ruined my Lord of the Rings quoting.

Ach. *Chucklez*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Feles

YES
I BECAME JUNIOR MEMBER
now I can kill more guests and I outrank newbies, YAY

btw, there is only three guests on, I think we are safe, FOR NOW
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Thomas Barkshield

Noo! 28 guests against 10 users! Ill go get the sword of martin, somebody else get the armour.

The Skarzs

*Gets armor*
It's too small for me; I'll get my own Trollish armor.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah'll get ze Fiery-Red Potatoez O' Juztize. *Getz ze potatoez*

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Wylder Treejumper

What really scares me is when you go on Who's Online and it says they are performing an unknown action...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 03, 2014, 08:31:22 PM
What really scares me is when you go on Who's Online and it says they are performing an unknown action...

Yeah...What's an unknown action anyways? Members do it, too. It scares me. And intrigues me.

17 GUESTS, AND 3 MEMBERS?!?!?!? Oh, no! *Grabs hand-and-a-half sword, dagger, and bow and arrows, and...* CHAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!!! *Charges*