News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Renovations to Redwall

Started by redwallgurl, March 24, 2014, 03:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hmm...I think I'll try this. Gimme a little while to get my sheet up, okay? I think I'll be Third Party, if there's going to be one.

W0NWILL

Name: Emar
Species: Badger
Position: Badger Lord
Weapon: Scythe
Description: Emar is a smaller badger than most other lords, and not so strong in battle. His main strengths lie in his ability to command an army and his wisdom in politics. Despite his slight weaknesses in battle, he is a victim of the Bloodwrath like many other badger rulers. He hates vermin with a passion, as his mother was killed in a raid. He believes that Mossflower must be organised into towns and cities, vermin eradicated by patrols of fighting beasts, and only then will technology be able to step forward and help outfit Mossflower for wars and politics. In short, he is a very idealistic beast that has faith that technology and war will do more than peace.
History: Emar was born somewhere in Mossflower. His mother was not a fighting badger, she was rather small, like him, and his father went wandering somewhere and didn't come back. His mother was killed in a vermin raid, leaving him with the mindset that vermin were evil, and must be wiped from the land. He wandered off afterwards, but was too young to take care of himself. He was found by a family of otters, and was raised as one of them, giving him a love of water and swimming. When he was old enough, he felt the call of Salamandastron, and journeyed to take his place as its next ruler.

Did I make him understandable? Because it seems to me that he will probably be an antagonist for much of the RP. I like my antagonists to be understandable. I say antagonist because he isn't really a villain or baddie, just a beast that strongly believes in his ideals and trying to conform Mossflower to them.

Jetthebinturong

Can we try and bring this back? Is Redwallgurl still here?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

redwallbro

Yes she will be. I'm her sister so I know that for a fact. I will tell her to start posting back on this again. ;D
Give 'em Blood an' Vinegar!!!

Cornflower MM

Oh, hgello again Redwallbro! Do tell her to get her himey over here! ;D