News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

just stuff

Started by rakkety tam, August 10, 2011, 01:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

my sister once had a dream where my mom was a prison wardon and my mom rode a panda bear and had a wip
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

I had an idea for a poem once.

"There was once a very odd squirrel,
And she like to dance and dance and whirl.
Surrounded by food of the very best kind,
She would always be eating the watermelon's rind!"
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

nice and i eat watermelon rind

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Folgrimeo

I once dreamt I was on a golf course that was a mountain. I was probably remembering those traumatic days of losing a ball on the last hole of putt-putt. I'm normally calm and patient, but golf really does bring out the worst in me.

rakkety tam

it brings out the worst of all of us lol

Nightfire

Have you ever read the Redwall encyclopedia? The one written by Snowfur? It has a great storybook section.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

no i'm a newbie to redwall websights and stuff so i dont know much about anything but this

Nightfire

It's in the 'Links' section at the very top of the screen. Once you click it, click on Snowfur's Storybook. I absolutely looooooooooooooove the 'Mossflower Talk.'

rakkety tam

Thx i will check it out.

Tiria Wildlough

I will too. It sounds nice.  :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I absolutely love the "Mossflower Talk" talkshow. Especially the two labeled "Dysfunctional Vermin Families" and Vermin Call-In Panel." Hahahahahaharr!!!

Skalrag of Marshank

Vermin Call-in Panel doesn't load on my computer for some stupid reason... :-\

I was just on Youtube watching this video called Skalrag Waiter. OMG, so hilarious, you've gotta see it. "I'm obnoxious!" LOL. ;D :D ;D :D

It's right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_lFXfxe3vI

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

Mossflower Talk is SO hilarious! My favourite is 'Coping with Bloodwrath' and the one where Ublaz demonstrates hypnotising. I LOLed really hard. :D :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skalrag of Marshank

Oh, I LOVE  Ublaz Demonstrates Hypnotism...I WANT MY MOMMY! LOL ;D :D ;D :D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

DEATH DEFYING BEAVERS! HAHAHAHA!

Oh no, it zeemz zomeone let looze the beaverz again...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.