Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Describe Billy the Cosmos Snake

Started by BlueRose, March 31, 2014, 03:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Wow, I didn't know Skarzs was afraid of pickles... :P

The Skarzs

THEY'RE DISGUSTING, BUT NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF, YOU STUPID ROGUE!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rusvul

The Skarzs

YOU FLAMBOUYANT, STEAMING, RETCHED, ROTTING, ARROGANT, TWO-FACED, BLOATED PIECE OF HERPES!
(All in jest, sir)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

QuoteThey're not disgusting....It's just that after making pickles, I
m afraid I just don't want to describe them. Oh, by the way, I'm now hiding out jars of homemade bread 'n' butter pickle chip, and Kosher dill pickles spears. Want some? *Hold up jars*

No one wants pickles? C'mon! They're homemade! So they're GUARANTEED to be good!
Skarzsy, you might like the bread 'n' butter chips. Would you like to try one?

Rusvul

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 22, 2014, 01:44:52 AM
YOU FLAMBOUYANT, STEAMING, RETCHED, ROTTING, ARROGANT, TWO-FACED, BLOATED PIECE OF HERPES!
(All in jest, sir)
Oh! Such foul insults... All to cover inner horror. I have exposed you, good sah, as a picklephobic. Or... Would you care to prove me wrong?

BlueRose

*shock* Skarzles is afraid of pickles?!?!?! I never would have thought...... *disappointed glance Skarzs' way*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

HOW DARE YOU NOT SHARE MY SENTIMENTS!? YOU FOOLS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THEIR EVIL EXISTENCE!

This is hilarious. No, I do not have a fear of pickles; I just don't like the way they taste.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

Wait, what happened to my thread? Waaahhhh.....
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Billy the Cosmos Snake,

That thing has a grammar error. (I think)

Billy the Cosmos Snake,

He'll make you sleep forever.

Billy the Cosmos Snake,

Don't go on a walk together.

It's a song. :P
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

. . . I'm gonna have to take a pass on this one. . . I have no idea who Billy the Cosmos Snake is. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.