News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Infirmary

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

*Raises a paw to show a point*
Not exactly petty squabbles; if they were petty we would not need medical attention.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Don't sass me. The infirmary is not a place for squabbles, period.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Sass. . . sass? Sassafras. Fras de sass. Le sass le bass. Bass? Bass. Fish. Food. Fud? Fun. Funny. Punny. Puns. Buns? Buns. Guns! FIRE!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Hide? Hide. Slide down the side. Don't abide, take a stride. Turning tide, making sand slide. Repeated words, all without swords! Great time taken for such a worthless beacon. Beacon? Bacon. Bacon? Fried! Greasy and boiling and dribbling and burning and smoking.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Pffffft. Stop it. You're ruining my image.

The Skarzs

Image in the mirror, cracked and distorted, creating lights all around, breaking the lines and blending the chaos. Reflections and facets and little silver pieces, all here before you.
Image in the mirror, cracked and distorted, creating lights all around.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Ok, that was insanely pretty. Stop being pretty!

The Skarzs

Pretty is a fickle word, making beauty out of nothing. Pretty flowers, all but wilted, pretty water, full of dust. Pretty this and pretty that, some are true, some are. . . false. All held in the eyes of the beholder.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

What are you trying to pull?

The Skarzs

My mind is unsound, for it hit the ground.

Help me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Ooh. Ok. Ask Sister Amarith about that. I don't do minds.

Faiyloe

.... I do... * a slow and evil gin spreads across my face till it touches my ears*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Okay, that's just disturbing on so many levels.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*laughs* Alrighty then, Sister Faiy! I leave him in your capable paws.