Redwall Infirmary

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

They just vaporize the bullet.
*slices Ash's sword in fours*

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

How? Please PM a more detailed explanation. *Draws Nebula Tessaiga and slashes lightsaber hilt in half*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wylder Treejumper

*Walks in*

*Pulls out a couple of Colt 1851 Navys*

Now what's goin' on har?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

AKTHAKMARAAKACKLACKALACKGLAGALGLALGLALGALGLALGLALLGLGACK! GLALACK! CLACK! CLACK CLACK!
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Hickory

Aw man, Colts are outdated. *cocks Glock 18, and grabs a molotov* Ve vill see about the uselessness of Colts, my fvriend.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Hickory

The Skarzs

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 18, 2015, 01:44:12 AM
Aw man, Colts are outdated. *cocks Glock 18, and grabs a molotov* Ve vill see about the uselessness of Colts, my fvriend.
. . . And Glocks are overrated. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

*Hands Russa.....the CHAINSAW!!!!!!!!* *Lightning*

Hickory

Um, *hands russa.... THE SCAPEL!!!! *Thunder, lightening, and lashing rain against wndowpanes, coupled with teh evil laugh, also accompanied by the sound of screaming patients*

Lady Amber

The CHAINSAW!!!!!!!!! is better!

Hickory

Yes, but.... THE SCAPEL *thunder, lightening, and lashing rain against windowpanes, coupled with the evil laugh, accompaned by the sound of screaming patients* is a more accurate piece of hospital equipment.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

THE POWER OF KAWAII WILL DESTROY YOU! *Shoots kawaii lazers at Russa*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy