Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 25, 2015, 04:59:41 AM
@Soren FaIyloe.

*Horde of KAWAII CATS attack Izeroth*

*Evil soldiers shoot the kawaii cats*

Hickory

*points to pirahnas covering body* Are these supposed to hurt?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

Revive!
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 25, 2015, 07:43:15 PM
*points to pirahnas covering body* Are these supposed to hurt?
Probably. *Looks more closely at piranhas* Hmmm, interesting. These are a certain kind of piranha that are poisonous. You're probably going to die before sunset unless something is done quickly. 

Hickory

*vanished pirahnas with wave of wand* Never mind! It's amazing what magic can do for you.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

You still have to pay us for helping you.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Uses gem to give me 160 kilos of gold* Have this!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Lady Amber

Mossbrook

Ohno!!! I think dry ditch fever is spreading again! Sister Amarith! Get the icetor flowers!
Mossbank the Black

The Skarzs

Hello Mossbrook, and welcome to the forum! If you make a post in the Introduction Topic in the Front Lawns, you can be more properly greeted by the other members.

And I would like to mention that Ashen is suffering from a severe case of fanboyochia, so he needs help desperately.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Mossbrook on May 13, 2015, 04:53:36 PM
Ohno!!! I think dry ditch fever is spreading again! Sister Amarith! Get the icetor flowers!

Aaaah! Moss has Dryditch fever! We need to quarantine him! *Puts on a Hazmat suit* Picks up Moss and puts him in a nice, cozy, airtight room* There, now the fever won't spread!
Freddy

Izeroth

You should all just let natural selection do its work...

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 13, 2015, 05:52:50 PM

And I would like to mention that Ashen is suffering from a severe case of fanboyochia, so he needs help desperately.

I DO NOT NEED TREATMENT!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Amber

When did he first show symptoms? *Prepares equipment*

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Lady Amber on May 16, 2015, 03:27:49 AM

When did he first show symptoms? *Prepares equipment*

On Saturday or Sunday.

The Skarzs

They've been getting progressively more pronounced, though the effects have been dormant sometimes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.