News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

the redwall champians

Started by rakkety tam, August 10, 2011, 03:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

ok i was talking with one of the moderraters and they said we could form clubs so this is my club talk about any thing here
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Informal clubs are fine for now, yes.
I'll move this elsewhere however, it really doesn't discuss the Redwall series in general, and is more of a fun hangout topic.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Nightfire

By "The Redwall Chapions" do you mean we can be Redwall Champions, or do you mean that we talk about the carriers of Martin's sword?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Gonff

Ok, so what does the club do?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

We line up in a row and shout: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

its just a cool hangout spot we talk about redwall just u can put down poems tell us whats happening it doesnt matter man just do whatever or as hawwains would say hang loose

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Poems? Really? In that case:

"Up above in the sky so blue,
Lives a legend of a creature,
I tell you true. Up so far and high,
He lives without a care in the sky,
With wings so red and eyes so green,
He's the friendliest dragon I've ever seen!"

Harharhar. I just made that up on the spot, if you can blieve it. I love poetry, and I'm good at rhyming.

rakkety tam

very good i'm awfull at rhyming ok so want to join my club alll u have to do is say yes. and btw how r u

Nightfire

Yessum. And I'm not fine. I have been sshowing syptoms of a strange disease lately.
Symptom 1: A strong desire to become a slaver.
Symptom 2: A strong desire to wear a checkerboard mask and cape.
Symptom 3: A strog desire to call myself Luna Stellaris, Stella Lunaris.
Symptom 4: a strong desire to change my name.

So far, I have deduced that this strange new disease is called "The Wanting to be Just Like Slagar!" disease. I have even been laughing like him lately. Buahahahahaha!!!

rakkety tam

this is going to sound wierd but i never read mattimeo i started it but i never realy got into it so i quit it

Tiria Wildlough

I like your cackle, Nightfire.
BWAHAHAHAHAAA!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

You did it wrong. This is how Slagar laughs on the website.

Buahahahahaha!!!

rakkety tam

yayy i'm a full member and if your in my RP why arnt u posting in it

Nightfire

What? Since when am I in your RP? The Great Seige, right? I never joined it.

rakkety tam

oh i acualy wasnt talking to to u i was talking to the vewers and not posters but plz join my RP i dont have many beasts