News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

the redwall champians

Started by rakkety tam, August 10, 2011, 03:07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

I'm in your RP. You know, Ryana Galedeep.
GAAAALEDEEEEEP!! EEEEEE AYE EEEEH!
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

ye i know thx for joining u realy helped hey coiuld u post in it plz noone has in awhile :)
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Coobreedan

I don't mean to be mean, but rakkety tams 1 fan can you please learn to CAPITALISE?
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

rakkety tam

Its ok you werent meen and i'll do my best to capitalize and be punctula.

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Nightfire

Hmm. What is the Great Seige about?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

rakkety tam

its about a vermin army controled by a huge toad takes redwall under seige and salamandastron must help redwall

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

'S okay, I'll just spit grog on him and set him afire. Whoooahahahahoo!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

A huge toad! Awesome! I'm reading that RP now! XD
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I though it was hilarious when the toads caught on fire in Bellmaker. Whooohahahahahooo!!!!

Tiria Wildlough

Why don't you make the toad like Malkariss? Like the other vermin treat it like an oracle?
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

that sounds fun. As long as there's fire-spitting grog drinkers. I want to set something on fire!

Mad Maudie

i am lat to join but i forgot about it.... you should join my RP summer at lillyfall!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

winifred

May I join the club?

you said all you have to do to join is say yes so.......

YES!

And I'm hungry for a fire to nightfire!but instead of grog more like pear cordial ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

rakkety tam

welcome to the redwall champians club new members. so um..............................whats up.