News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Kitchen Excursion

Started by Ruggum, April 01, 2014, 05:20:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runn

*helps with the munching*

Num num num! This be gud stuffs! Too good for anybeast bu' us dibbuns!! Hooray!!!

*gulps strawberry fizz*

Faiyloe

I give 'uo 'ave de pie and you give me ave de meadowde cream an we share! * I said indicating that Ruggum should join me in the oven.*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ztartz tryin' tae cook a cake viz ze paddle in anzozer oven*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

*Attempts to steal HIAG's cake*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

*gets it first and tosses it to Jukka*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

*enters the kitchen*
What...  not in the kitchens too! *facepalm* You dibbuns really need to control yourselves! Jukka, Skars, HIAG, put that cake down! *Tries to get the cake*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Glancez at Jukka an' Skarzs* Vell, 'e did zay it matez. Let'z put 'e cakerz dovn! *Dropz ze cake overtop o' Mr. Plugg'z 'ead*

Heehee, dinnae get maddz at uz mate- Ye did zay tae "Put ze cake dovn". Heeheehee!!! *Runz off gigglin' intae anozer room*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

Ah!
*tries to wipe cake off head*
..why does this always seem to happen? ::)