News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

RIGGLE COMPETITION

Started by Ferdy, April 01, 2014, 06:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarith Waterspring

Skarzs is correct and I got that from a book.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Wylder Treejumper

You run ten miles one direction, turn 90 degrees left, run 10 miles, turn 90 degrees to the left, run another ten miles, and are back where you started.

Where are you?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kitsune

The Skarzs

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on April 13, 2014, 05:37:34 PM
Skarzs is correct and I got that from a book.
If figured it out :,D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

psybox

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Shade

I'm gonna bring an old one.

A wee wee man in a dark red coat,
A staff in his hand and a stone in his throat.

Who/what is it?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Jukka the Sling

The Shade

It's not a human. Or animal.  ;)

Jukka the Sling

A traveler? (I'm utterly hopeless at this.)

The Shade

Nope. Sorry!

You got my last one, I wouldn't say utterly hopeless.  :D