Favourite Warcry

Started by SpringWitch, June 21, 2011, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpringWitch

What is everyone's favourite warcry? personally I like the Guosim's, and of Course the Long Patrol!

Osu

I like it when they use their names - for example, "MARTIIIIIIN!" But, of course, "eulalia" is pretty awesome, too.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

Eulalia does it for me. All other warcries pale in comparison.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Eulalia! and Eeeeezaran!
Also Redwall and Mossflower, with a few others.

I loved Zaran the Black, and her weapon. She was beast
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

DanielofRedwall

No contest. Eullllaliaaaaaaaaaa! It stands way above the others.
Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"Haway the braaaaw!" for me.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Martha Braebuck

my favourite is the Salamandastron war cry, but its hard to spell!!
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Redwall Musician

I like all the war cries stated. I like the sayings the Long Patrol say with them.
"Give them blood and vinegar!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 24, 2011, 11:23:14 PM
I like all the war cries stated. I like the sayings the Long Patrol say with them.
"Give them blood and vinegar!"
Right, I love that one, too - GIVE 'EM BLOOD 'N' VINEGAAAAAR! Haha, you know there's going to be butt-kicking when you hear that. I also like when they hiss something, e.g., when Fortindom in Rakkety Tam says, "Sssssdeath!" and downs that bad guy in a heartbeat. Epic.  ;D

martins#1fan

Mine is of course, Furrrrrrrrr and Freeeeeedoooooooooooom!!!! From Martin the Warrior..... ;) ;)
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Lord Brocktree

Yep Eulalia  is always my favorite war cry. It is awesome to hear on the audio books also.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Osu

Quote from: Lord Brocktree on June 25, 2011, 10:06:38 PM
Yep Eulalia  is always my favorite war cry. It is awesome to hear on the audio books also.
AHA! Somebody else who likes this stuff on the audiobooks! These things can get a whole new meaning when you actually hear them. Especially the war cries. ;D For example, every time Sunflash snarls his eulalia - it's so awesome.

Lord Brocktree

Before any long car trip I get an audio book from the library and then immerse myself in Redwall for about 12 hours. (I take long car trips) I love the music they put in the production. They really put a lot of dedication into the CD's.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Redwall Musician

Oh I have a new favorite warcry. "Killee, killee, killee!" Does that count as a warcry?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on June 26, 2011, 09:27:18 PM
Oh I have a new favorite warcry. "Killee, killee, killee!" Does that count as a warcry?

Due to the "kill" part of "killee" and the fact that in war the fighter's of the dies "kill" each other, yes, it is a warcry.

(I think I used a wee bit more logic than I needed, I think...)
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.