News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

I am looking for responsible, well-behaved beasts

Started by Matthias720, April 01, 2014, 06:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

This harebabe stays wi' 'er friends! Mates! Get the yucky stuff from the kitchens an' tip it o'er the wall!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, givv it tae zem aulderz! Le'z zrov cold vet va-er on zem'z! *Gaez tae foind zome va-er tae pour on ze elderz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

321tumbler

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Wylder Treejumper

Oi'll elp ee, Farver H'abbit, if ee gives me ee gurt cake like what oi etted from No'ham!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ruggum

Oi 'hunks Tam 'eeds sum cake t'clar 'is mind 'bout embawcin' Dab!
Dab! Dab! Dab!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Found zom'z! Ye'z be'z in trooble na'! *Pourz ze cauld va-er over on ze Abbot an' ozer grovn-upperz* Heeheehee!!!! *Cacklez an' gigglez ava*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

321tumbler

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I was gone for two days...  ::) I'll help you, Faver! Tell me what to do!

Tam and Martin

Dat not 'elping 321tumbler!

Stay with DAB or help H'abbot........Stay with DAB or help H'abbot...........ER!!!!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Amarith Waterspring

Oh I am a very good beast! I'm 11! A very mature age for a little beast!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

321tumbler

Quote from: Tam and Martin on April 02, 2014, 07:20:42 PM
Dat not 'elping 321tumbler!

Stay with DAB or help H'abbot........Stay with DAB or help H'abbot...........ER!!!!

What if I shakes you so hawd youw mind cweeaws up ?

Dannflower Reguba

"I've got a better idea. How 'bout you all come with me to the gate and help me open it and I'll talk to the Abbot about lessening the consequences of this escapade, how's that sound?"

OOC: I'm speaking from the viewpoint of Dannflower, I just can't do dibbuns.  ::)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This