News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insanity...?

Started by Wylder Treejumper, April 06, 2014, 12:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

You misunderstand emotions. You are using a book. Your words have no meaning to me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Me neither. I just put in a list of a bunch of disorders I remember, and a few I made up.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Like "Dispression"? Seriously?
And you were talking about me making up words. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I meant depressive, OK! Typo!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Sure, sure, blame it on the keyboard. ;D
You know, denial is the first step. . .

But hey, don't worry! Your secret is only slightly released. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

What secret? That I have schizophrenia and a little psychologist in my head? I don't think that is a secret.

Hmph. I am not little.

Napoleons Syndrome?...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

I died yesterday.........

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

I am who I was and might be.

Wylder Treejumper

I was ten years ago who I might be today if I wasn't.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Tam and Martin