News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Insanity...?

Started by Wylder Treejumper, April 06, 2014, 12:20:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

*violin chromatic scale*

Norham Waterpaw

I don't know how to do a Chromatic scale...  :P
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Tam and Martin

;D ;D ;D

Do you know what they are? Basically just every single note (Sharp and flat) all the way up to that same not.

Example: G Chromatic Scale:

First you would play a G, then an A flat, then an A, then a B flat, then a B, then a C, then a D flat, the a D, then an E flat, then an E, then a F then an F sharp the another G. That's most of what it is.

Norham Waterpaw

Okay, cool. I know what a scale is, but Chromatic didn't make much sense. Thanks!

Tam and Martin

Your welcome. Basically, as my teacher described it, was every single note going up. I learned that when I had to play Flight of the Bumblebee  :P ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

INZANITY iz 'ereditary. Ye get it from yer kidz. AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

Everyzin' but ze AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! iz a quote from me parentz.

YAAAAAAAAAAAGHAAAAAAZAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Slagar 11

Thometimeth I thust get leally angly, an I khick a dibbunth.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, temper temper. *Putz Slagar in an under'ook*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Wylder Treejumper

I've decided to be generous today.

*Gives HIAG a right hook to the jaw*

Did you like my present? If we're luck, his mouth will be too sore to open.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Shade

Well that's a bit impolite...
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Oi, Zneakin' up on a beazt are ve?! Vell, take zat! *Pullz Wylder's footpawz oot from under 'im*