Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on February 18, 2012, 09:32:08 PM

Darn why won't it work

Moderator edit: Fixed the image URL.

i have this one!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wydran Riverpaw

My favourite covers are the old UK paperbacks from the Red Fox publishers. That's probably because those were the ones I always had growing up though. I do like a lot of the other ones too though, though the only ones I dislike are the ones with the circles with the silhouette of an animal inside. For some reason those ones just didn't really capture that 'Redwall feeling' like the other covers did.

ShaneBro

Your favorite Redwall Covers is nice and good. It looking well. I have see many of them but I like your cover most. I am also thinking to see this one for my friends to give them idea about how to choose the best cover.

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Ceteruler

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 10, 2011, 12:57:02 PM
What are you favourite covers of Redwall? Any cover at all! Here are mine:

and

*jawdrop*
Why haven't I seen any of those except for the last one before?!

Redwallfan7

Actually, I like the cover to Pearls of Lutra and Mattimeo too.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

RedwallForever12

I like the UK editions
My favorite cover is Long Patrol
"Friendship is something that th blind can see and the deaf can hear"

RP Description:
  Creature: Ferret
  Color: Sable
Attitude: Sly, suspicious, natural mother
Extra: Loves to poison enemies, is nice to good creatures.
           HATES Wildcat

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Mad Maudie on March 03, 2012, 01:34:00 PM

i love this one
I love that one!  I also like how they show Dann, Song, Dippler, and Burble on the back.

I find Bisky's stare a bit creepy("Run, guys!  Get away from Korvus Skurr!!!"), but awesome at the same time.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Lutra

I think I've posted in this many pages back, but it really is cool to see other author's interpretations of the story.  Just a couple of posts above mine, someone put Redwall in a rolling hill, and a book or two down, Redwall is almost on a cliff like a castle (which its not supposed to be).
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Lutra on March 31, 2012, 10:46:38 AM
I think I've posted in this many pages back, but it really is cool to see other author's interpretations of the story.  Just a couple of posts above mine, someone put Redwall in a rolling hill, and a book or two down, Redwall is almost on a cliff like a castle (which its not supposed to be).
That castle is actually Castle Floret in Southsward...
Received mostly negative reviews.

Marlfox Vanish

Wow your right the UK ones are so much cooler. the US ones make the animals look creepy....... I still like the US ones, just not as much as the UK.

Dannflower Reguba

UK is definitly better! (I'm American, kinda stinks that we can't have the awesome covers too)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

craighood

I am also agreed with your choice because before choosing UK cover I was liked US ones. Now I think in UK covers animal looks very cool and lovable.
r4

MatthiasMan

Mossflower's cover is awesome!