News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Yes, I know. Actually, I thjought to put that for a tad bit longer, while you met my Captains, Lieutenants, and Majors." She said, taking a sip of ale, then continued. "Then, we could all discuss this." She said.

The Skarzs

Vargha had snuck closer, wriggling on his belly and generally trying to stay out of sight. Seeing a rat guard give a slave (Dawn) some water, he had a mind to mess with the vermin. Picking up a stone, he hefted it in his paw, then threw it directly at the guard's head. Without waiting to see the result, he hurried back to this hiding.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle frowned. "Excuse me, milady, but I think social calls should be paid later. Every moment we spend sitting here is another moment those vermin are out slaying woodlanders' families and enslaving those they don't kill!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Bryony smacked her forehead with one paw. "Shut your trap, and listen closely, young squirrel." She growled. "I call my Officers up here. Introductions are necessary. Then, while we're all; gathered, we talk. Comprende?"

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle gota strange look on his face, half smiling and half frowning. "Please, do it with all speed then..." He turned back and sipped contemplatively at his cordial.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Bryony muttered something under her breath about what they taught beasts these days, and turned to Sage. "Sage, dear, can you round up the Officers? Take your time, dearie." She said, adding the last sentence merely to show Skyle that she wasn't in a big hurry. Her eyes told another story, however, and urged the hare to hurry.

Lady Amber

Sage nodded, swallowing a bite of pastie. "Sure m'lady," she said. Striding across the room, she opened the door and walked down the hall. Running down the stairs, she looked around the mess hall for the officers.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle frowned, puzzled. It was perfectly sensible to hurry, so why did Lady Bryony have to keep one-upping him? All it did was take time and energy from more important things...

He shook his head. "Girls..."
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

Arya looked up from where she had been sipping her cordial and watching the conversation. "What did you just say, Skyle?" She asked sweetly.

Russa Nodrey

Dawn let out a yelp as a rock hit the guard standing next to her. She stared at the unconscious rat, then reached out and grabbed a dagger from the rat's belt. She quickly buried it in the sand, just as another guard came running up. "What's goin' on 'ere!" he yelled. Dawn tried to look innocent, which she always found hard. She pointed over to a rat sitting in the sand, "He threw a rock at him." she said. The rat immediately started kicking the unfortunate rat Dawn had pointed out.
Freddy

Lady Amber

OOC: We need Sparks of Southsward to post soon!

BIC: Sage made her way to a group of officers seated at a table. "Excuse me sahs, but Lady Bryony wants you to come to her room, because there's a blinkin' horde of vermin approachin' the mountain," she said calmly like it was something that happened everyday.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Yeah, we do.....But he's not on much! GRRRRR!

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle raised an eyebrow at Arya. "Girls. Incomprehensibility, that's what! I have better things to be doing then to sit here, drinking cordial!" He clenched his fists. "I have a responsibility!"
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

"And what is that?" Arya asked, then sighed, "I suppose it has something to do with what's happened before you were captured...." She said wistfully, then sighed.

Wylder Treejumper

A tear slipped from the corner of Skyle's eye. He quickly wiped it away, and, when he saw Arya was watching him, blushed and looked at the floor. "Look... We'll... We'll talk about it later, OK?"
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington