News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"If it makes you feel any better, at least you had a life before slavery. I didn't.": She said gently, then sniffed loudly.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle closed his eyes and sighed. "Well... I kind of did..."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

"At least you weren't born into it, correct?" Arya asked, staring miserably into the bottom of her cordial.

Wylder Treejumper

He winced. "I kind of... don't remember it..."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Arya looked up. "You don't remember it? That's horrible!" She said, sympathetic. "Kinda looks like we're in similar boats." She joked. True, it was rather lame, but she hadn't had much practice.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle looked at the ground. "Like I said... We'll talk about it later... Anyways, Lady Bryony's officers are coming in."
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Russa Nodrey

OOC: Hey Amy I posted up another character sheet in the OOC thread.

Freddy

Lady Amber

OOC: I PMed Sparks of Southsward yesterday, he hasn't replied yet so I guess we'll have to go on without him.

BIC: The officers stood up hurriedly and started towards Bryony's room, meanwhile asking questions. "Vermin, y'say missie? Where exactly are they? Right by the mountain or farther down shore?" Sage led the way up the stairs saying, "You'll find out about all that once we get to the Lady's room, sah!" She opened the door and walked in, followed by the officers.
********************************************************************************************
Jasmine continued eating while listening to Arya and Skyle's conversation, and looked up when Sage and the officers came in.

Cornflower MM

"Arya immediately stood up when the officers came in, and offered an elderly one her chair. He took, grumbling his thanks. She kept standing, as it was ingrained in her.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle stood up and began pacing around the room, something he often did when deep in thought. He greeted each of the officers absentmindedly, waiting for the council to begin in earnest.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

When Vargha did look to see what had come of his stone-throwing, he had to smile with grim satisfaction as the two rats fought. Little by little, he would get his revenge.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya waited for Lady Bryony to speak, which she did after settling a small dispute between a few young hares that were right outside her door. "Alright. Skyle. Arya. Jasmine. Amarinith. Please tell my officers what you have told me." She rumbling. Arya gulped, and did not volunteer.

OOC: Changed! Now, I honestly don't know how to sum this up, so I'd really prefer someone else did.

Wylder Treejumper

OOC: I got your back!

BIC: Skyle began with a recounting of the size of the horde, its composition and such, and moved on to telling of their excursion up the mountain. He mentioned that the horde seemed to have a superstitious fear of the mountain, and how Mintegaerun seemed to be interested in it.He finished by reviewing the strategic placement of the army. "Any questions?" He finished.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith looked out of the window and said, "Arya, can you see the vermin horde? It looks like they've left."
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

"No.....I can't.....Arya said slowly then lookedat Lady Bryony. The badger's eyes were wide, but then she issued orders. "Sergeant HareBell! Get some runners out there, with orders not to get too close. Colonel, I want this mountain getting ready for war! Start barring the arrow slits. Sage, I want to see ever"single hare, squirrel, mouse, whoever, equipped with weapons and/or armor." The Badger Lady commanded.