News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Not Everything's Perfect RP

Started by Amarith Waterspring, April 07, 2014, 09:12:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

"What can we do to help, Lady Bryony?" Skyle asked, clenching and unclenching his paws with the urge to help in some way.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

"Stay still for now." Lady Bryony said. "You'll be helping to defend." She added.
"Lady Bryony?" Arya piped up nervously, then she coughed and went on, "I'm pretty sure I can shoot a bow." She said, then the badger told one of the officers who was in charge of the weapons to get her a bow., and to get them all swords.

Lady Amber

"Yes, m'lady," Sage said, saluting. Hurrying down the stairs to the mess hall she announced, "Attention everybeast, there are vermin out to attack Salamandastron! Lady Bryony wants you all equipped with weapons and armor, now!"

Russa Nodrey

Dawn looked up at the sky, it was starting to get dark. Soon she would put her plan into action. When it grew dark enough she would dig up the dagger and pick the lock on her chains. All there was to do now was wait, and try not to think of what would happen to her if she were caught.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

OOC: Would someone else PLEASE PP the other officers? I don't much like intercating with me self.....

BIC: Arya was looking at everyone else, trying to understand everything. Then Lady Bryony came over with a female hare on her right and a male one on her left. "Arya, you, Amarinith, and Jasmine shall go with Bella here, to get you cleaned up and get some rooms, unless you'd prefer to share one. Up to you." She said, then left, leaving Bella with the three girls. "Come along, chapesses!" She said kindly. "Lady Bryony needs to talk with the Officahs now."
Lady Bryony was now approaching Skyle, and telling hm the same thing, only he was to go with Tybuck, the male hare.

Amarith Waterspring

Amaranith moved away from the window to follow bella.

OOC: If I was one of the officers would I be him/her for the entire time, or just for now?
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Whichever you want.....Um, lemme put it this way:

If you make a sheet for one of the officers, then you have to be him/her for the rest of the RP, unless he/she dies.
If you PP him/her, other people may play him/her, and you can use them for the whole thing (And if you play him/her for a long time, I reccomend making a sheet), or you can shocve them off into the sidelines.m Forever.

Lady Amber

Jasmine followed Bella down the hall.
Meanwhile Sage was handing out weapons and armor to all the hares, with help from a few others.   

Amarith Waterspring

OOC: I would but I already have 3 characters and so I'm pretty occupied at the moument without another one.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: It doesn't have to be a long time thing.
I'm not sure you got it....Okay, here's an example: In TQFTBT, I was PPing an Abbey Sister by the name of Anise. I was even debating making her a sheet. But I never did. So she wasn't my charrie. And now it's like Anise was never there.

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle cocked his eyebrow. "Is that so, eh? I've got some talents I'm sure none of your hares have got. I've fought Mintegaerun before, and I know the horde. I can keep up with the best of your hares, I can be a spy, and I'm a squirrel."
He reverently pulled out a plain but sturdy hilt with part of a broken blade attached to it. "But stay or go, I need a blade..."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

"I'll consider it." Lady Bryony growled. "You're to go with Tybuck for now. He'll shoe you to a room where you may sleep and get cleaned up."

Wylder Treejumper

Skyle bowed. "As you wish, milady." He followed the hare down the hall and down some stairs and into his room.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

"Finally." Lady Bryony muttered as she turned to the table that had been hastily set up in her room, and waited for her hares to speak.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy